Indianapolis is home to a fast growing business community, and our team at myCOI is proud to be part of the thriving area! As a high-growth technology company that focuses on simplifying the insurance tracking process for our clients, we couldn’t be more thrilled to welcome one of the biggest risk management conferences to our home city!
IRMI helps insurance and risk management professionals do a better job by providing Content, Conferences, Continuing Education, and Certifications. IRMI’s Construction Risk Conference will be held in Indianapolis November 5th – 8th, 2017 at the newly constructed JW Marriott. According to IRMI, the conference will attract nearly 2,000 leading project owners, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, insurers, and insurance agents and brokers together to explore and convey state-of-the-art ideas and techniques for improving insurance coverages, controlling insurance costs, and fine-tuning risk management programs.
As a proud Indy-based company, we’re excited for IRMI attendees to visit our beautiful city and dine in some of our favorite restaurants. In fact, here are a few of our favorite downtown (or near downtown, but worth the short Uber ride!) dining options to check out during your stay:
- Bluebeard (get the charcuterie board)
- Osteria Pronto (conveniently located in the JW Marriott)
- St. Elmos (Indy’s oldest and most famous steak house – the shrimp cocktail is a MUST)
- Salt on Mass (for the seafood lover)
- Bakersfield (ah-mazing tacos and margaritas)
- The Eagle on Mass Ave (best mac & cheese ever)
- Patachou (perfect for breakfast or brunch)
- Nada (the salsa trio, though!)
- Bazbeaux (Quattro Formaggio pizza… enough said)
- Spoke & Steele (if you like craft cocktails, this is your spot)
- Libertine Liquor Bar (sit at the bar for an incredible experience)
- Scotty’s Brewhouse (casual with an extensive local beer list and food menu)
- Thunderbird (check out the hip Fountain Square area)
- Union 50 (the drinks are great, but the poutine is incredible!)
If you’re attending the IRMI Construction Risk Conference, we’d love to meet you in person and share a bit more about how we simplify insurance tracking for our clients. As an official sponsor of the conference, you can stop by our exhibit, or set-up a time to meet that will work with your busy conference schedule. Interested in meeting up?