SIMPLIFY & AUTOMATE YOUR COI TRACKING
Avoid costly claims & stop chasing renewal insurance certificates. myCOI is compliance made easy.
Know it's right. At a glance. Every time. Any time.
Managing COI Compliance is our Full-Time Job
7 out of 10 COIs you receive will be non-compliant. With myCOI’s tools and expertise, you will catch more of them, right away. You can cut down the number of non-compliant subcontractors or vendors on your jobs or properties.
With myCOI you get more compliance and fewer claims.
COI compliance doesn’t have to be hard. It doesn’t have to be setting calendar reminders for expiration dates. It doesn’t have to be cumbersome spreadsheets. And it doesn’t have to be letting non-compliant vendors increase your risk.
At myCOI, we help with all of that.
Get Risk Insights in Real Time
Leverage insightful and centralized dashboards, reports, and application features to quickly understand your organizational compliance.
- Ensure your vendors have not cancelled a policy with the Quarterly Tracking feature, which confirms that policies have not lapsed and coverage hasn’t changed
- Confirm that you are protected as an additional insured with the proper endorsement and waiver of subrogation is in place through the Endorsement Tracking
- View a history of all overrides for a more complete perspective on requirement exceptions
Cut Hours of Tediousness Out of Your Day
Take a manual process of paper files or spreadsheets and transfer it to a purpose-built software interface, so you don’t have to waste time on repetitive tasks.
- Policy Reader scans certificates of insurance and eliminates the data entry of tracking policy dates
- Take advantage of intuitive visual indicators when your insurance requirements are not being met
- Streamline the collaboration process with automatic creation of detailed non-compliance notes and red highlights on deficient coverages on the certificate
Leverage Powerful Integrations
Our API provides flexibility to seamlessly integrate comprehensive and complete insurance tracking into your current process. Take advantage of one of our pre-built integrations or access our API to connect with any software application.
- Streamline your payment processing
- Automate setup of insurance requests
- Keep compliance easily accessible
Procore Technologies, Inc., the world’s number one most widely used construction management software, helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communication and documentation. Hundreds of thousands of registered Procore users manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
MRI is a global organization with clients on five continents, offering business management software solutions to the global property management industries. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI serves the global multifamily and commercial property industries, helping them improve their bottom line and maximize their returns on their diverse business portfolios.
Sage’s software manages accounting, ERP, HR, payroll, payments, assets, construction, and real estate. Their solutions travel with you or stay where you want them—in the cloud, on-premises, or both—giving you the freedom to work where you need.
Choose the Exact Support You Need
COI tracking and management is vital to the success of your business—and you know just how difficult it can be to get it right. myCOI is here to take that pain away. We automate the entire process from start to finish, so you can stress less and do more with your time.
Industry-leading, comprehensive COI management software
Quick Start Enablement to get you going
Insurance Agent Portal
All Essentials benefits
Flexible implementation and enablement with branding and configurability options
Our Compliance Team provides detailed review on more complex insurance language, overrides, and rush requests
High touch myCOI Care support
Dedicated Account Manager
Copyright 2023 myCOI