Cybersecurity: Protect Your Insureds from the "Weakest Link"
A majority of businesses working with third-party subcontractors, tenants, and vendors are aware of the risks and compliance issues facing them in today’s economic climate. Unfortunately, many organizations tend to fall short when it comes to cyber liability insurance protection.
During this webinar, we’ll go through what you need to know about the cyber liability space and uncover some best practices to protect your business from cyber risks.
WAYS TO PARTNER WITH myCOI
myCOI’s Agent Partner Program is for insurance agents and brokers who are looking to offer solutions to their clients for managing and tracking certificates of insurance
myCOI’s Enterprise Partner Program is for insurance agencies who want to take their in-house COI management and tracking services to the next level using the myCOI platform
myCOI’s Technology Partner Program is for insurance agencies or carriers who are looking to integrate COI tracking and management to their existing services through APIs
WHY PARTNERS CHOOSE myCOI
WHAT OUR PARTNERS GET
- A dedicated Partner Account Manager to guide you through the program offerings and benefits
- An industry-specific Sales Executive to provide customized demos for your clients
- Customized go-to-market strategy
- Co-branded social campaigns, email templates, and more
- Partner playbook, templates, and industry-specific assets
- On-demand training, coaching, and support
WHO DO WE PARTNER WITH
Our Agent Partner Program is for agents and brokers who serve the middle-market commercial space, regardless of the industry. Our customers are those companies who are managing certificates of insurance for 200 or more third-party contractors.
Some of the industries our clients work in include: