WHY YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL THANK YOU
RISK IS ALWAYS THERE
- You already know it’s not a matter of if claims happen, it’s a matter of when.
- 7 out of 10 certificates are noncompliant when first received.
- Most teams who receive COIs aren’t tracking more than renewal date. They don’t even know if their endorsements are protecting them.
- Very few teams we deal with are doing quarterly reviews to ensure cancellation notices are coming in.
MONEY SAVED IS MONEY EARNED
- The old, manual method of tracking COIs, with stacks of certificates on desks and overworked spreadsheets, costs everyone money.
- Manual COI review by an insurance expert takes about 20 minutes per COI.
- Teams that adopt myCOI can cut costs by 30% or more.
- Our clients have gone from spending many hours per day on COI tracking to 1-2 hours per week.
4 EASY STEPS TO PARTNERSHIP
At myCOI, we know the importance of working together to deliver the best experience for customers. That’s why we work with a diverse set of partners, ranging from resellers and agents to technology partners.
Complete the form and a member of our team will reach out with more information.